Monday, August 13, 2007


August's Sunday Munch

August's Sunday Munch Munch is this Sunday - August 19th At: 4:30 p.m.

Restaurant:

Moe's Bar & Grill
3950 Rue Sherbrooke Est Montréal,
Québec H1X 2A6
Tel: 514-253-6637


http://www.moesbarandgrill.com/montreal/english/contact.php

Fastest route by bus is to take the 67 South bus from St. Michel Metro to the corner of Valois and Sherbrooke St. Moe's is to your left and across the street a 5 minute walk.

Reservations in the name “computer group”Please RSVP either in the comment section here.. or by hitting "the email us" at the right of the screen.

3 Comments:

Blogger wbmsic said...

I'll be there, only I'll be walking up the hill from Pie-XI... I can't be bothered to putz around on the blue line and with the bus.

3:46 AM  
Blogger CLoud said...

I am not a hundred percent that I will be there so I hope you all have a great time if I am not .

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not be there, having to chose between the munch and the monday night outing with Rich

Pat

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home