Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pre Christmas Munch

The Sunday Munch committee invites you to attend the Pre-Christmas munch ....

Sunday November 18th

Starting at: 4:30 p.m.

At: Scores Dorval

444 Dorval Avenue – Jardins Dorval

http://www.scores.ca/en/menu-DR.html

Reservations in the name “computer group”

Please RSVP using the link at the right "write to us" .....

or by leaving a comment in the comment section...

only an RSVP will hold you a seat with the group!!!

So RSVP today..........


Your Sunday Munch committee




5 Comments:

Blogger wbmsic said...

I'll be there, I kinda miss yous all.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa here - I will be there as well!!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there...

Maria

8:53 PM  
Blogger SirMasterMarc said...

Hello Every one ! It is MArc here.

I will do my best to be present at the munch ! It has been a long time since I went so got to see you guys before Xmas. :-)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katelyn is going too!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home