Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What do you all think??

Hello all that attend the Sunday munch.

Over the past several days I have heard something that has Me both pissed off and also upset, so I need to find out and hear from you before I make the next step about this munch.
I have been told that Mistress Jade now wishes to hold a munch every third month something that has been discussed at our munches. Now I haven't been able to reach Mistress Jade for sometime nor has she contacted anyone on the Committee although she could have with this information. Over the past months I have noticed that her calendar has clearly omited our munch listing even though I did send her several emails about this and knot a word from her.

I don't mind if others have munches ( like Lady Renata & Laird Dave ) butt the problem I am thinking is that just might be TOO many munches for this small community and then no one will be happy trying to make a choice where to attend.
So what you do think?
Should this munch continue?
Should it close down?
Should we hold one this Sunday like normal?
Now is the time to let the Committee know what you think !! use the email link to the right of this page.

Warren,
Owner of morningstar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well since I see there is no notice I guess there is no munch , shame.

CLoud

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for keeping this munch...as for Jade, sometimes the best intentions....
Well, what can you do?
Lisa

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get a chance to visit d/s communities all over and in my experience, such things tend to work themselves out. If there are more than one munch, then people will gravitate to the one that they feel most comfortable with. Perhaps the most interesting example is in Minneapolis where there are easily 30 distinct sub-groups in their community (the city is a similar size to Montreal). Each month they do one global munch called "TIES" which is the cross-group munch and lets everyone cross-pollinate.
Chris

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home